Hephzibah’s partners come in all shapes and sizes — from global corporations, charitable foundations and local businesses to universities, service clubs, school groups and scout troops. Every one of these partners is a valued and vital part of the Hephzibah family. We are grateful for their unique contributions to our mission — and their gifts of time, talent, energy, advocacy and financial support.
Partner with us and find out why many organizations come back year after year to enrich the lives of their employees and members while enhancing the lives of Hephzibah’s kids.
If you’ve partnered with us before, we hope to see you again this year. If you’ve never partnered with Hephzibah, now is a great time to begin. We look forward to hearing from you!
For more information about partnering with Hephzibah, please contact Development Director Juliet Yera at 708.649.7158.
Five Reasons to Partner With Us
- Your group will enrich the lives of the abused and neglected children living in our group and foster homes.
- Your employees, members or students will discover a new purpose in life as they get to know our children and learn about our mission.
- A shared commitment to Hephzibah’s mission will help boost morale and foster a culture of teamwork and social responsibility.
- Your partnership with Hephzibah will raise your visibility in the community.
- Everyone in your group will benefit from the personal satisfaction that comes from helping children in need.
Three Ways to Help
- Organize a group project. Choose from a wide variety of activities with the children living in our group homes or suggest your own activities or projects. In recent years, our partners have volunteered at our annual sibling camp for brothers and sisters living in different group and foster homes, sponsored our annual foster family holiday party, helped spruce up Hephzibah Home, transformed our backyard into a healing garden oasis for the children in our group homes, donated computer equipment for our technology program, dazzled the children with chemistry experiments to spark their interest in science and much more. We welcome your thoughts and ideas!
- Sponsor an event. Each year, our partners provide critically needed support and volunteer services as sponsors for our Heart of Gold Ball, Hoof it for Hephzibah 5K Run/Walk, Dodgeball Tournament at North Avenue Beach, Foster Family Holiday Party, Halloween Party, Thanksgiving dinner for the children at Hephzibah Home and other events. Some partners sponsor existing events, while others come up with their own.
- Launch a workplace giving campaign. Encourage your employees to support our mission through payroll deductions. Support their charitable endeavors by doubling or tripling their gifts with a company match.
We are deeply grateful to the following corporate, business, foundation and community partners for enhancing the lives of the children and families we serve. We appreciate all that you do!
AMITA Health Medical Group
Assumption Greek Orthodox Church
At&T Corporate Real Estate
Avis Budget Group
Belmont Village Senior Living
Bryan & Amanda Bickell Foundation
Calvary Memorial Church, Oak Park
Chicago Symphony Orchestra Association
Chicago Transit Authority- Law Dept
CIT Group, Inc.
CME Group Amicus Volunteer Program
Corporate Relocations Council
Craig/Steven Development Corporation
David King and Associates
DePaul University Steans Center for Service Learning
Discover Financial Services.
Donations for Dress-Up: Ensuring Every Child Has A Spooktacular Halloween
Gepettos Toy Box
GES-Global Experience Specialists, Inc.
Insurance Industry Charitable Foundation
Jack and Jill Foundation Western Cook County Chapter
Johnson Controls, Inc.
McDonald’s Corporation- Global Total Compensation Department
McDonald’s Corporation- US Legal Department
Miracle Revival Church
Oak Park River Forest High School Huskie Helpers
Oak Park Women’s Guild
Peninsula Chicago Hotel
Philips Lighting Systems and Control
Photography by Ebert
Red Hen Bread
River Forest Kitchen
RPAI- Retail Properties of America
Rush Oak Park Hospital
SEC-Securities Exchange Commission
St. Luke Religious Education Office
Suite Home Chicago
The Ismaili Religious Education Center, Glenview
The Neighborhood Giving Project
Trinity High School
Union Pacific RR
UPS- Franklin Park Branch
Women Everywhere Partners in Service Project, Inc.